Learn more about Dr. Sharad Lakdawala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Lakdawala is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakdawala
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lakdawala Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Lakdawala, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakdawala graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lakdawala has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
- Tampa General Healthplan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad Ramprasad Lakdawala MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sharad R. Lakdawala practice?
- Dr. Sharad Lakdawala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharad Lakdawala practices Psychiatry near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Psychiatrists.