Learn more about Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakhanpal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lakhanpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhanpal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Lakhanpal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal practice?
- Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Rheumatologists.