Learn more about Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lakhanpal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lakhanpal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhanpal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Lakhanpal has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal practice?
- Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Rheumatologists.