A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lakhanpal graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Lakhanpal has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal practice?
- Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Irving, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Irving Internists and Irving Rheumatologists.