Dr. Sharad Lakhanpal MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Irving, TX

no change

December 6th, 2016
Very little physical examination. Very poor communication. Exam orders not discussed. 5 minutes of sloppy attention is what you get.

September 15th, 2016
Uninformative
This Dr. never explains anything. He acts insulted if you ask him to explain something. Last time I was there, he asked a few questions he did not examine me, ordered lab and that was it. I've told him at least 2 times that my symptoms are not under control, but he makes no changes. Waste of time.

July 14th, 2015
Horrible Bedside Manner
Dr. Lakhanpal was very aggressive when entering the room, even stood toe to toe with my husband while he was explaining his symptoms. As my husband was describing what he was feeling the doctor argued and questioned what my husband said. He did nothing but tell us what tests we needed and was ready to leave within 5 minutes. We had multiple questions that he could barely answer regarding the symptoms which was extremely frustrating. I DO NOT recommend this doctor. He is not interested in listening to anything the patient has to say.

February 17th, 2012
Medicine pusher
All he did was draw blood and give me medicine. I went to him for 6 months and he never discussed my bloodwork with me or what his thoughts were. It was all about the bloodwork and pills.