A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharad Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Patel is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Back Pain
- Geriatric Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Patel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad S Patel MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Sharad S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sharad Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharad Patel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Burbank Internists and Burbank Pulmonologists.