A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharad Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Vora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Vora, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vora has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad Ganpatrai Vora MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharad G. Vora practice?
- Dr. Sharad Vora has 6 office locations.
Dr. Sharad Vora practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Wake Forest, NC.
See Cary Internists, Cary Pulmonologists, Cary Critical Care Practitioners, and Cary Sleep Medicine Doctors.