Learn more about Dr. Sharad Vora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Vora is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vora
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vora Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Vora, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Vora graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vora has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad G Vora MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharad G. Vora practice?
- Dr. Sharad Vora has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharad Vora practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Cary, NC.
See Cary Internists, Cary Pulmonologists, Cary Critical Care Practitioners, and Cary Sleep Medicine Doctors.