A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharad Vyas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharad Vyas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharad Vyas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vyas graduated from Medical College Baroda. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vyas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharad R Vyas BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sharad R. Vyas practice?
- Dr. Sharad Vyas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharad Vyas practices Pediatrics near Palm Bay, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Melbourne, FL.
See Palm Bay Pediatricians.