A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharada Chaitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaitra graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharada Kamalanatha Chaitra MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharada K. Chaitra practice?
- Dr. Sharada Chaitra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharada Chaitra practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mattoon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Hilo, HI.
See Mattoon Cardiologists.