A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharada Chaitra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaitra
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaitra Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaitra graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharada Kamalanatha Chaitra MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Sharada K. Chaitra practice?
- Dr. Sharada Chaitra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharada Chaitra practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Mattoon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM and Hilo, HI.
See Mattoon Cardiologists.