Dr. Sharadamani Anandan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sharadamani Anandan?

June 10th, 2016

Stay away from her

Dr Shardamani prescribe dangerous drug with a laughing face, will take your signature and after it fails, she would blame you. She goes by trial and error, least skillful in diagnosis.DONOT continue visiting her.

January 2nd, 2011

Good Dr. but erratic and unprofessional office situation

Dr. Anandan is a good doctor. She diagnosed my problem quickly and accurately and treated me properly. However, her office situation is an entirely different issue. She's always late for a 9am appointment. They don't call to reschedule appointments, she changed her hours from a normal Mon - Fri schedule to 2 nights a week (Tues & Thurs). When I came for my appt this week, the office was cleared out (all stuff gone) and the answering service didn't know anything about. I don't know if she's moved or stopped practicing, but this isn't the first time something odd like this has happened. I'm looking for a new doctor.

November 24th, 2009

The Best Dr out there

Dr.Anandan is the best and most caring doctor we have ever met. We left for a few weeks when they stopped taking our heath insurance but we were back in no time because there is nobody like her. I would recommend her to anybody! I can't say enough good things about this doctor. She has truly, truly helped my son!!!! God Bless HER!

March 31st, 2009

Great Psychiatrist

Dr. Anandan is a ver caring and excellent psychiatrist. I have seen several psychiatrists over the years and she is the BEST!

October 9th, 2017