A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharadashree Devarahally:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharadashree Devarahally, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Devarahally has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharadashree Ramu Devarahally BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharadashree R. Devarahally practice?
- Dr. Sharadashree Devarahally has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharadashree Devarahally practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, MI.
See Ann Arbor Pediatricians.