A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharadchandra Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharadchandra Patel, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharadchandra Ambalal Patel MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharadchandra A. Patel practice?
- Dr. Sharadchandra Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharadchandra Patel practices Internal Medicine near Bay Pines, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Bay Pines Internists.