A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharadha Polam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharadha Polam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharadha Polam, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Polam graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Polam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharadha Polam BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharadha Polam practice?
- Dr. Sharadha Polam has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharadha Polam practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Pediatricians.