A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharanjeet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharanjeet Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharanjeet Singh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharanjeet Singh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 48 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharanjeet Singh practice?
- Dr. Sharanjeet Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharanjeet Singh practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians, Richmond Hill Cardiologists, and Richmond Hill Pediatric Specialists.