A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharanjeet Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharanjeet Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharanjeet Singh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Medical College, Indore.
Dr. Singh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharanjeet Singh MD is a male Pediatrician, has 46 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharanjeet Singh practice?
- Dr. Sharanjeet Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharanjeet Singh practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
See Richmond Hill Pediatricians, Richmond Hill Cardiologists, and Richmond Hill Critical Care Practitioners.