Overall Review

3.3

September 26th, 2016
This doctor is warm and friendly. I am lucky to have her as my physician.

April 2nd, 2015
Will be changing PCP
Bad experience every time I have seen her, made the mistake of changing PCP at Watson Clinic due to convenience to the Main Clinic from my home but have regretted it ever since. Bad bedside manner which she refers to as being "Blunt" doesn't or can't take time with you. She appeared to me to be more concerned about if I've had a Bone Density test when there were more important issues I was dealing with and trying to discuss with her, but I guess Watson Clinic gets more revenue for the add on radiology tests. Long story short - was not impressed by her at all.

June 4th, 2012
Terrible experience overall. Dr. Mazaheri made me feel extremely uncomfortable. She treated me with no respect and when I needed to ask one more personal question, she acted like she didn't have time for me and said "what problem do you have" in the middle of the hallway while other patients were walking by. She was the most unprofessional doctor I have seen. Dr. Mazaheri began bad-mouthing another physician in the clinic saying that the other physician has plenty of time and does not do much. She is a terrible physician with poor bedside manner.

March 5th, 2010
Dr. Mazaheri is a very caring understanding physician who takes her time with my elderly mother, patiently listening to all her complaints. She does not order any tests that aren't necessary. She only sends us to specialists when it is really necessary and she works with my mom to get the cheapest yet effective meds possible.