Obstetrician & Gynecologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Fraud  |  show details
Jul 20th, 2010

She charged me for procedures she did not doShe is a thief

Doctor's Response

I was not in practice in 2010, I was actually taking time off to recover from my own surgery. I have always work under a company Billing and do not bill any patient ever. So I have no gain in copays or billing a patient. Its FRAUD and dishonest to perform a unnecessary procedure without a patient consent. but I do wish the best for this patient and hope she finds the care that she needs.

|  show details
Mar 6th, 2009

Dr. Bagherian's office is always completely overbooked. Each time I have been there, I have had to wait for at least three hours. In addition, she will only give prescriptions for birth control pills for 6 months at a time. She says at the appointment that you can simply call and have them renewed in 6 months, but that is never the case. Instead, she insists that you come in again while collecting the copay fee once more. On one of my past revisits, I had to wait three hours for her to "renew" the prescription. No tests were done. Nothing. Not a weight check, not a blood pressure taken. When I questioned the policy over the phone, they said the reason for the follow-up visit was to check blood pressure and urine, which seems unlikely since neither of these checks were performed during my follow-up visit. I would highly recommend staying away from this doctor.

Doctor's Response

No patient is ever seen without a Blood pressure check in all doctor visits Unless patient refuse our services. All hormonal contraceptives need to be monitored for side effects as I am sure that was explained to you with your prescription.

|  most caring  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2008

answered all my questions and explain everything during my visit