Worst Gynecologist ever! Beware show details Worst Gynecologist ever! Beware
Nov 11th, 2015

She was my Gyn and my sisters. She operated on my sister and left a partial tube which caused her pain and infections which leads to 15 years later her getting both tubes removed. As for me she was a fan of the ru486 pill and I was left still pregnant and eventually had to get a full abortion and scraping. That was in 15 years ago and I have been unable to have children since then and my little sister is also going to be unable to have children either. Stay away!!!!

Doctor's Response

15 years ago I was at Lutheran medical center part of a 40-50 residency program, I did not even have private patients. Vitals need to authenticate these fabricated story and its illegal to damage someone reputation in this manner. Every doctor malpractice case in online, My actual patients know I provide outstanding care for them and family members. I DO NOT provide Termination of Pregnancy, I only counsel the patient according to the needs.

stay away show details stay away
Aug 13th, 2015

She is the worst MD ever. One month before my wife was to give birth she decided she no longer wanted to see her. My wife was having a very difficult pregnancy and to receive news from your doctor they no longer wanted to see you was totally unacceptable and unprofessional. The amount of stress we had to endure in order to find another obstetrician was unbelievable. Although this happened to us back in 2009 the mental anguish never goes away. She closed her office on 25th avenue in Brooklyn thank GOD. However when I recently saw she was practicing in NJ I needed to share our horrible experience in order to save just one person from this monster of a so called doctor. I should have found a new doctor the 1st time her and her unprofessional staff complained about insurance, co-pays and there attempt to over-charge me for co-payments. That's on me but I never expected her to drop us without providing other options. Do yourself a favor and run away as fast as you can. If this system allowed I would give her ZERO stars.......

Doctor's Response

I am sorry for your experience. Back in 2009 All my patients were told I had medical condition. The office staff prepare all charts free of charge and advised OB patients regarding three other female physicians (in brooklyn) who were accepting patients. The process took 60-90 days. Doctors are also human, we get sick, we get cancer, we need surgery and also recovery time. Every pregnant patient who spend her pregnancy with me know my dedication to my patients.

Feb 2nd, 2015

She was through, persice and made me feel comfortable

Mar 6th, 2009

Dr. Bagherian's office is always completely overbooked. Each time I have been there, I have had to wait for at least three hours. In addition, she will only give prescriptions for birth control pills for 6 months at a time. She says at the appointment that you can simply call and have them renewed in 6 months, but that is never the case. Instead, she insists that you come in again while collecting the copay fee once more. On one of my past revisits, I had to wait three hours for her to "renew" the prescription. No tests were done. Nothing. Not a weight check, not a blood pressure taken. When I questioned the policy over the phone, they said the reason for the follow-up visit was to check blood pressure and urine, which seems unlikely since neither of these checks were performed during my follow-up visit. I would highly recommend staying away from this doctor.

Doctor's Response

No patient is ever seen without a Blood pressure check in all doctor visits Unless patient refuse our services. All hormonal contraceptives need to be monitored for side effects as I am sure that was explained to you with your prescription.

most caring show details most caring
Jul 26th, 2008

answered all my questions and explain everything during my visit