Dr. Sharareh Bagherian DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 11th, 2015
Worst Gynecologist ever! Beware
She was my Gyn and my sisters. She operated on my sister and left a partial tube which caused her pain and infections which leads to 15 years later her getting both tubes removed. As for me she was a fan of the ru486 pill and I was left still pregnant and eventually had to get a full abortion and scraping. That was in 15 years ago and I have been unable to have children since then and my little sister is also going to be unable to have children either. Stay away!!!!

August 13th, 2015
stay away
She is the worst MD ever. One month before my wife was to give birth she decided she no longer wanted to see her. My wife was having a very difficult pregnancy and to receive news from your doctor they no longer wanted to see you was totally unacceptable and unprofessional. The amount of stress we had to endure in order to find another obstetrician was unbelievable. Although this happened to us back in 2009 the mental anguish never goes away. She closed her office on 25th avenue in Brooklyn thank GOD. However when I recently saw she was practicing in NJ I needed to share our horrible experience in order to save just one person from this monster of a so called doctor. I should have found a new doctor the 1st time her and her unprofessional staff complained about insurance, co-pays and there attempt to over-charge me for co-payments. That's on me but I never expected her to drop us without providing other options. Do yourself a favor and run away as fast as you can. If this system allowed I would give her ZERO stars.......

February 2nd, 2015
She was through, persice and made me feel comfortable

March 6th, 2009
Dr. Bagherian's office is always completely overbooked. Each time I have been there, I have had to wait for at least three hours. In addition, she will only give prescriptions for birth control pills for 6 months at a time. She says at the appointment that you can simply call and have them renewed in 6 months, but that is never the case. Instead, she insists that you come in again while collecting the copay fee once more. On one of my past revisits, I had to wait three hours for her to "renew" the prescription. No tests were done. Nothing. Not a weight check, not a blood pressure taken. When I questioned the policy over the phone, they said the reason for the follow-up visit was to check blood pressure and urine, which seems unlikely since neither of these checks were performed during my follow-up visit. I would highly recommend staying away from this doctor.

July 26th, 2008
most caring
answered all my questions and explain everything during my visit