A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharat Mayya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharat Mayya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayya graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Mayya has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hayes Green Beach Memorial Hospital
- Sparrow Hospital & Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharat Kumar Mayya MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharat K. Mayya practice?
- Dr. Sharat Mayya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sharat Mayya practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, MI and Lansing, MI.
See Dallas Internists.