Dr. Sharda Bhasin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

June 23rd, 2015
One of the Best OB/GYN around
Dr. Bhasin is the epitome of old school true blood medical practice. She uses all the latest technology but reminds you of the way patient doctor relation was back in the days. She is jolly, very prudent and she has tons of experience and she makes everything seem so easy and relaxed. We went to her for my wife's pregnancy. She was there for us right from the weekly visits to the time that the baby was delivered at Torrance Memorial. She is such a sweet person, which helps a lot as you get to discuss all your concerns. She handles all the related issues herself so we never had to see anyone else. I would highly recommend her to all parents to be. She has a wall in her office where she has posted pictures of some of the babies that she has delivered. This not only shows her love for what she does but also an affiliation to her patients. I found it endearing. We went today for our postnatal checkup, and i will definitely keep in touch. Thanks a lot Dr. Bhasin!!

April 13th, 2015
A great doctor! I just love her!

December 30th, 2013
Very Good doctor, knowledgeable though simple
It’s been a more than a year I’m going to Dr. Basin, she delivered my first baby which was normal delivery. She treated me with good care all 9-9.5 months and never forced to go for any drug or procedure, she/her nurse always given details about all prenatal and postpartum tests done. Her deep experience and knowledge helped to have healthy baby and smile on my face, literally she avoided c-sec. One thing about her office staff, they speak point to point and work more, this is my experience. Will continue to go to Dr. Basin as needed.

February 27th, 2013
Surgery
I had surgery a week ago for prolapse, that is a routine surgery, but my particular kind of prolapse is unusual. This was discovered during the surgery. I'm soooo glad Dr. Bhasin was my surgeon because she knew what to do in that unusual circumstance! I will keep going to her, and am impressed with her skill as a surgeon and doctor. I've been going to her for 12 years.

April 24th, 2012
I JUST DONT UNDERSTAND
I WAS RECOMMEND TO HER BECAUSE OF MY INSURANCE AND I REALLY WISH I HAD OF LOOKED HER UP BEFORE I LET HER OPERATE ON ME!!!! I AM HAVING MORE PROBLEMS NOW THAN BEFORE I HAD THE SURGERY AND ADDRESSED THE PROBLEM WITH HER AND SHE JUST DISMISSED ME LIKE I KNEW NOTHING!!!!SHE DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, SHE DOESNT REMEMBER ME OR MY CASE. ITS JUST SAD WHY DID YOU BECOME A DOCTOR IF YOU WILL TREAT YOUR PATIENTS LIKE THAT?

June 23rd, 2011
Still regretting for choosing her
She never explains the problem. Never reads the case history. If I call or get an appointment for some problem she is not attentive . For the bill what I pay for her , she is not worth it. Everybody says she does only C-Section.I am scared.

July 22nd, 2010
Terrible..will not recommend
It was easy getting the appointment. She doesn't care about you. she doesn't like the questions. She is very poor in following up.She was suppose to call back and tell me about the results. But I never got a call from her for 3 days. When I called repeatedly she was busy or not in office. Finally I could got to talk to her after calling like 10 times. She just told my results(no explanation or sympathy) and said if i have any questions I need to make an appointment and hung up. Her bed side manners is terrible. I am not going back to her and I will not recommend anyone.

December 1st, 2009
Very happy with this doctor
Dr. Bhasin was overall a great doctor. I had my first baby with her via c-section and everything went wonderfully. She is very quick to return phone calls when I had questions and followed up with me every day after having my daughter. I would highly recommend her.

October 20th, 2009
Gauze left inside after delivery
Throughout our pregnancy Bhasin displayed a caring attitude. She was informative and provided enough information for us to come to our own conclusions, which I appreciated. Her staff is really good, albeit we had some long wait times in the lobby while waiting to see her.The issue, and reason I'm rating her so low, is because 4 weeks after our delivery we found a gauze was left inside my wife's body. This is absolutely unacceptable for us and should never happen.As a side note: Bhasin also delivered my nephew 6 years ago, unbeknownst to us at the time we choose her, and my nephew had complications due to swallowing fluid because of her carelessness (she wasn't around when he came out and didn't extract the fluid as required).

January 7th, 2009
So Surprised!
I'm shocked to reas these reviews! I've been seeing Dr. Bhasin for over 6 years and I love her and her staff. They are so caring and friendly. She always makes me feels comfortable. I had two pregnancies and deliveries with her.I love her and would recommend her any day! I have actually, and have friends that love her too!

December 31st, 2008
This was the worst doctor I've ever seen.
I changed doctors after my second appointment with her because she made me feel like I was inconveniencing her with my questions, she never gave me the results from my tests, she didn't explain anything to me and I felt like she would rather be anywhere else then talk to me. I don't know why she is even a doctor because it's clear to me that she really doesn't like people. I would never recommend her to anyone else.

November 18th, 2008
forgets everything about patient
i had very hard time with bhasin,i lost my baby because of her ill care