A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsaroop graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramsaroop has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramsaroop accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance