A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramsaroop
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Ramsaroop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsaroop graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramsaroop has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop practice?
- Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.