Learn more about Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramsaroop
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Ramsaroop Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsaroop graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramsaroop has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop practice?
- Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sharda Ramsaroop practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Geriatric Doctors.