A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharda Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharda Sharma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Sharma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- East Orange General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharda Sharma MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sharda Sharma practice?
- Dr. Sharda Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharda Sharma practices Emergency Medicine near Millburn, NJ.
See Millburn Emergency Physicians.