inactive

Sharda Sharma MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3
  • 7 reviews

June 22nd, 2015
Dr. Sharda Sharma one of the foremost pioneers in Holistic and Complimentary Medicine in out time...
She is the protege of medical pioneer Dr Oskar Kruesi, world pioneer in alternative and complimentary medicine. He was at Morristown Memorial Hospital for many years. He is one of the most respected Physicians of our time, he would only entrust his patients to Dr. Sharda Sharma when he retired.

February 14th, 2015
The most complete natural healer I have ever known...
Dr. Sharma treated both of my children who suffered with depression, anxiety, low-self esteem, hyperactivity, acute acne, lack of focus and concentration. She was able to remarkably improve symptoms without the side effect of mainstream medications. She employed Reiki, acupuncture, colon hydrotherapy and supplements. Dr. Sharma is the most complete natural healer I have ever known and I so very highly recommend her.

December 11th, 2013
Extremely rude and unprofessional
She will promise all kinds of things over phone to get a new patient in . She was peddling products to buy during the appointment and when I did not buy it didnt go too well with her. I was fasting and was in for a morning appointment. It was at 2:00 noon by the time she went in for blood work. Very badly managed and she hardly has any staff. She later screamed at me over the phone when I asked for a prescription renewal. Do not waste your time and find someone else.

October 8th, 2013
I strongly suggest you do your research before seeing Dr. Sharma. Out of all the doctors office I been to, I have never seen somebody so RUDE. I was so shock! I was a new PT in her office and I actually witness her arguing and being mean to another PT. It was so uncomfortable and awkward for me to watch. I mean I couldn't believe it, and she did this so careless in front of other people. My thing is if you are running a business, you shouldn't act that way to PT who at the end of the day helps you make your money. That was the last time I ever went to that Holistic Office.

October 19th, 2012
Very good diagnostician but problems with insurance
I liked Dr. Sharma and she accurately diagnosed several symptoms for me. I would have stayed with her, but there was a problem with United HealthCare (too long to go into here) which she would not rectify, so I stopped going.

November 8th, 2011
Dr. Sharma is a charlatan and an extremely rude and uncaring individual. She prescribed bio-identical hormones the lowest, lowest dosage of E2,E3, so low that the pharmacist commented on the dosage - none of which was based on any test that she had ordered. When I informed her that the hormonal cream did nothing at all for me, her voice elevated stating that she does not do cycling (which I initially told her that I wanted). She stated that if I wasn't happy to go to another doctor and that she didn't care, she didn't care. I mentioned my weight gain, fatigue, low libido and she stated what do you expect for a woman in her fifties. I left her office in tears.

November 2nd, 2009
Dr. Sharma is not honest. She also is not honest with insurance companies
I do not recommend this doctor. She is not an honest doctor. Will tell you you need all different procedures done so she can make money when in fact you do not need all these procedures. She will also write whatever she can on the insurance form to collect even if she didn't do that actual procedure. She should be checked out by the Insurance Fraud which I plan on reporting her to. I strongly do not recommend her. She also says she specializes in bioidentical hormones which I would not recommend. She is definately not experienced with this field. Be careful!