A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shardha Sabesan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sabesan
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Sabesan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shardha Sabesan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabesan graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shardha Kuppuswamy Sabesan MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Shardha K. Sabesan practice?
- Dr. Shardha Sabesan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shardha Sabesan practices Psychiatry near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Psychiatrists.