Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shardul Nanavati
Dr. Shardul Nanavati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Naples, FL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Nanavati is affiliated with Physicians Regional Medical Center, Physicians Regional Pine Ridge and NCH Downtown Naples Hospital. Dr. Nanavati has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shardul Nanavati has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shardul Nanavati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Naples, FL.
Dr. Vijay Konda
Naples, FL 0 mi17
Dr. Dean Rackleff
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Naples, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Robin Ross
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Internal Medicine
Naples, FL 0.38 mi19