A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shareen Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shareen Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Phobias (Phobic Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shareen Fay Kelly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shareen F. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Shareen Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shareen Kelly practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.