A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharen Jeffries:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharen Jeffries is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharen Jeffries, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffries graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Jeffries has 6 hospital affiliations:
- San Gorgonio Memorial Hospital
- Victor Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharen Knudsen Jeffries MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sharen K. Jeffries practice?
- Dr. Sharen Jeffries has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharen Jeffries practices Otolaryngology, Facial Plastic Surgery, and Plastic Surgery near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Otolaryngologists and Redlands Surgeons.