A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shareque Haque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shareque Haque is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shareque Haque, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haque graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Haque has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Continuing Southwest
- St Luke's Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shareque Azeem Haque MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shareque A. Haque practice?
- Dr. Shareque Haque has 1 office location.
Dr. Shareque Haque practices Anesthesiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Anesthesiologists.