A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sharhabil Ammus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sharhabil Ammus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sharhabil Ammus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ammus graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ammus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sharhabil S Ammus MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Sharhabil S. Ammus practice?
- Dr. Sharhabil Ammus has 1 office location.
Dr. Sharhabil Ammus practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Hematologists.