A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Addington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Addington, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Addington graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Addington has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Addington MD is a female Pathologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Shari Addington practice?
- Dr. Shari Addington has 1 office location.
Dr. Shari Addington practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Pathologists.