A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Bass:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Bass, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bass graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Bass has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Elizabeth Bass MD is a female Pediatrician, has 5 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shari E. Bass practice?
- Dr. Shari Bass has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shari Bass practices Pediatrics near Trenton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Woodhaven, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Trenton Pediatricians.