A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Becker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Becker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hammond Henry Hospital
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
- Genesis Medical Center-Illini Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Lynn Becker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shari L. Becker practice?
- Dr. Shari Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Shari Becker practices Family Medicine near Geneseo, IL.
See Geneseo Primary Care Doctors.