Learn more about Dr. Shari Berg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Berg, Family Practitioner, Osteopath is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berg
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berg Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berg graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berg has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Mease Countryside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Alissa Berg DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shari A. Berg practice?
- Dr. Shari Berg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shari Berg practices Family Medicine near Palm Harbor, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL and Pinellas Park, FL.
See Palm Harbor Primary Care Doctors.