A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Berl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Berl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berl graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Overland Park Reg Med Ctr, Overland Park, Ks
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Berl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shari D. Berl practice?
Dr. Shari Berl practices Family Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Family Physicians.