A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Berl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Berl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berl
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Berl Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Berl graduated from Des Moines University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Berl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Overland Park Reg Med Ctr, Overland Park, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari D Berl DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shari D. Berl practice?
- Dr. Shari Berl has 1 office location.
Dr. Shari Berl practices Family Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Primary Care Doctors.