A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Berl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Berl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berl
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berl Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Berl graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Berl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Overland Park Reg Med Ctr, Overland Park, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari D Berl DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shari D. Berl practice?
- Dr. Shari Berl has 1 office location.
Dr. Shari Berl practices Family Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Family Physicians.