Dr. Shari Brasner MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

February 22nd, 2016
I wish all doctors were Dr. Brasner!
I LOVE Dr. Brasner! She is brilliant, friendly, with a wonderful, "stirrup-side" manner. I have been going to her for over ten years, and my only regret is that I haven't gone to her my entire life. She never seem rushed, is genuinely interested in your health and well-being.

October 13th, 2012
Gyn
Very rough pap smear. If that's the main reason you're going to see this Dr., try another.

September 18th, 2012
Find another Dr...NOW
I would find another OB, today.

May 4th, 2012
The Best
Dr. Brasner delivered 2 of my children and is absolutely incredible. She is very, very warm and caring, but at the same time doesn't miss a beat, is incredibly smart, and extremely responsive. As for the office staff, of course no one is better than Latwan (sp?), but everyone else is nice too (lol). Strongly, strongly recommend. These are all top-notch doctors.

June 20th, 2011
Dr. Brasner is the best! She is experienced, compassionate and provides excellent care! I was so blessed that she followed me through my pregnancy and delivered my daughter. She is an amazing physician.

December 22nd, 2010
Outstanding OB/GYN!
Dr. Brasner is an exceptional physician and very special person. I've been her patient for 12 years. She has seen me through births, pregnancy losses and rountine gyn care. I recommend her highly!

December 17th, 2010
Great Doctor!
I have been seeing Dr. Brasner for about 15 years after having had a couple of bad experiences. From the very beginning, Dr. Brasner was warm, friendly, gentle, caring, and professional. I never felt rushed by her and felt free to bring up any issues or concerns. She was wonderful with following up with any problems that came up and I was always able to reach her or her wonderful partner, Dr. Blumberg. Dr. Brasner called me directly to follow up and took the time to talk to me and explain things to me on the phone when I needed it. I saw her during both of my pregnancies and found the same care and thoroughness both times. I cannot imagine going to anyone else.

December 10th, 2010
Dr brasher is a fun, friendly and professional physician who sounds time discussing issues with and listening to her patients. She has a gentle but diagnostic touch an her wonderful demeanor puts patients at ease. A great physician overall and a great role model for physicians in training!!!

November 27th, 2010
An impressive doctor
I can't figure out how anyone could rate Dr. Brasner poorly -- and have a feeling it is one person who rated her with low marks.She delivered our child -- and was great pre-delivery, during, and post. My wife still uses her as a doctor, and if I could, I would go to her too. (Since I am a man, that wouldn't work!)Outstanding!

May 19th, 2010
AWESOME
so greatI recommend her

April 19th, 2010
An Amazing Doctor
Dr. Brasner delivered my second child and her partner Dr. Blumberg delivered my first baby. Dr. Brasner is an incredible doctor. She is smart and skilled and there is a reason that (other than on this site) she has an amazing reputation - it's well-deserved. It's completely surprising to see anything negative about her here. She has never seemed rushed, always answers my questions completely and patiently, and in the delivery room she was cool, calm and in control. It's hard to imagine anyone having a bad experience with her or anyone else in the office.

October 2nd, 2009
Dr. Brasner is, by far, the most exceptional doctor that I have ever seen. She delivered both of my children and it was a fabulous experience both times. I could not say enough about Shari Brasner!!