Dr. Shari Cohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shari Cohen?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Shari Cohen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 7th, 2014

GONE Concierge!

Dr. Cohen is very nice and has good bedside manner. I was a patient for some years. She listens well, unlike many doctors I know, but she's now a concierge physician. $2000 annually for OVs, and that does not iclude diagnostics or referrals to specialists. This kind of practice is suppose to give the patient more personal care, but if you can't afford that much out of pocket and are dependent on payments, it's does no good. Too bad for many. Dr. Cohen is quite competent.

June 17th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen's since 1996. She is very kind and a wonderful doctor. I wouldn't change doctor's for a million dollars. She diagnosed me with Fibromygalia but sent me to a Rheumatologists for confirmation, she was correct and has been treating me since then. I have referred family & friends to her. She's the Best and other medical offices should follow her example. Her staff is very friendly and helpful as well.

April 11th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Cohen for 20 years. I would not switch Dr's for a million dollars. She is intelligent, caring, and professional. It is tough to get in to see her, my only complaint. That is because she is SO GOOD and has a heavy patient load because of her excellence.

April 19th, 2011

She has excellent bedside manner. She is accurate in her work.

January 24th, 2011

kind and thoughtful

Dr Cohen has been taking care of my family for many years. She has always listened to what I had to say. The visit is like spending time with a friend. If Dr. Cohen is booked They send me to Connie the nurse practitioner. She is just as much of a gem and kind soul. She took wonderful care of my parents.

July 1st, 2010

What a wonderful Doctor and Nurse Practioner

I love Dr Cohen and Connie Pickering. They are so wonderful and I wouldn't go anywhere else for care. They both take such good care of me. It's so amazing they both know me by name and face!!! They spend more than enough time with me and actually listen to me and give me feed back to help give me a correct diagnosis. I can't say enough about this wonderful team!!!Also the nurse that does the blood work for physicals is wonderful. The shots never hurt. Dr Cohen and Connie are wonderful,down to earth people that truly care. Thanks for all you do!!!

June 28th, 2010

What a great office/doctor

The office is wonderfulEveryone is very niceYou can get through to a doctor when you need themYou can get through to the nurses who are excellent, caring and follow up.The after hour care is also excellent!They are what doctors should be!

February 16th, 2010

Thorough doctor!!

Dr. Cohen is very thorough. She has excellent bedside manner and listens to your complaints. I have recommended Dr. Cohen to friends and family. I drive a considerable distance just for check ups because I know she will diagnose something on the spot.

August 9th, 2017