Dr. Shari Crane Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shari Crane?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

December 18th, 2013

Excellent Psychiatrist

Dr Crane is an excellent psychiatrist, and as a result, my mental health has improved under her care. She has a warm bedside manner and is very empathetic. I also find her to be thorough, knowledgeable and professional. I have seen several Pdocs over the years and Dr Crane is by far the best. Dr Crane is not affiliated with any insurance companies, so you are required to pay up front, in full. Many insurance companies will allow you to claim an "out of network" rebate, but there is still a significant gap. It is also true that she charges for phone calls (not the first call you make to her of course) and other extras, but her policies are clearly written and set out for you in a leaflet. I have never been charged for an extra because I make all my appointments in session, Dr Crane ensures i have enough meds until my next visit, and I choose not to call her anyway; on account of the likelihood of getting charged. Simple. If you have been seeing Pdocs for years with little improvement, I highly recommend Dr Crane (Actually I recommend for anyone). Dr Crane operates a little differently to other Pdocs I've seen, but in a good way- she is more nurturing and the office is very calm and cosy. Definitely worth a try. Dr Crane's clinic is in Coronado Ca.

Bipolar Disorder