A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Damast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Damast
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Damast Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Damast graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Damast has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- William W Backus Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Damast MD is a female Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shari Damast practice?
- Dr. Shari Damast has 1 office location.
Dr. Shari Damast practices Radiation Oncology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Radiation Oncologists.