A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Damast:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Damast graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Damast has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- William W Backus Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Damast MD is a female Radiation Oncologist and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Shari Damast practice?
- Dr. Shari Damast has 5 office locations.
Dr. Shari Damast practices Radiation Oncology near Guilford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT and Norwich, CT.
See Guilford Radiologists.