Dr. Shari Diamond MD Patient Reviews

3.9

January 15th, 2016
Dr. Shari Diamond saved my life.

January 14th, 2016
Excellent Caring Physician.
Dr. Diamond was referred to me by a friend who has Lupus. She'd been referred to her by one of the best Rhuematologists in New York and immediately fe ...

February 20th, 2014
I do like Dr. Shari Diamond, she was very good with med.

December 31st, 2013
I love the practice and Dr. Diamond! I've been to other specialists and I wasn't happy with the quality of care of level of concern for my condition and comfort. I've recommended the practice to others which is the highest compliment that can be paid.

December 5th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Diamond is an excellent doctor--of any I see, my favorite. She is extremely knowledgeable and right away helped me to figure out what condition I had and how to live my life to minimize pain from this condition. She's also thought outside the box and has treated me as a whole person, rather than just treating the specific condition for which I see her. I have already referred others to her and the practice and I will continue to do so. Erica, the medical assistant who I always see when I'm there, is also very good. Overall, no matter how I come in to the office visit, I leave feeling positive and empowered to continue making positive changes in my lifestyle.

October 4th, 2013
Dr. Diamond shows interests in my well being and cares about my problems. She is so very encouraging.

September 21st, 2013
Dr. Diamond is excellent. She has really worked to get me to the point where I have no pain while being conservative in her approach to medications. I really appreciate that. I also think she had done an excellent job in making sure I understand my disease and the risks of treatment.

September 1st, 2013
Dr Diamond is THE BEST.

August 12th, 2013
Doesn't seem to care about pain
I saw Dr. Diamond for two years. The first visit was lengthy and she answered all my questions and was very personable. After that, with the exception of one time when she was being observed, she was not so personable. I think she is very intelligent, up-to-date on the latest treatments, and does research, which is why I chose her, but her eyes seemed to glaze over when I used the word "pain." I ended up practically begging for pain meds and being told that what I already has "should be enough."

March 28th, 2013
Doesn't get it
She is very good at modern treatments, but she does not seem to have any understanding of how autoimmune diseases affect her patients and their lives. I was going to get fired from missing work so much. She helped me get significantly better at first, but then I started deteriorating. I could not function enough in my work or personal life. She is very attentive in the first several appointments. After that I had no time with her and she did not ask for or receive real updates on my condition which was deteriorating. After two years it was too much on me and too much on my job. It was totally devastating. I was forced to apply for disability before I lost everything. Dr. Diamond would not listen to my predicament and just treated me like I was copping out. She would not support me in the disability process even though I had no choice and I nearly lost everything--all income and health insurance. It would have been the death of me.