A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Eich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Eich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eich graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Eich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shari L. Eich practice?
Dr. Shari Eich practices Pediatrics near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Pediatricians.