A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Eich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Eich, Pediatrician is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Eich, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eich graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Eich has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Heart Hospital of South Dakota Llc
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Lee Eich MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shari L. Eich practice?
- Dr. Shari Eich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shari Eich practices Pediatrics near Sioux Falls, SD.
See Sioux Falls Pediatricians.