Dr. Shari Fox MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 18th, 2016
Disappointed she left her practice
Dr. Fox is excellent. She always took exceptional care of me. She was always scientifically thorough with her examinations of my lab results. I was very disappointed she left this office, and is now out of my health insurance network. I would unconditionally recommend her to anyone who needs an endocrinologist.

January 24th, 2016
Dr. Fox is closing her practice which is likely due to her rude, impersonal approach to patient care. She is taking a job at Kaiser and hopefully will be closely supervised and advised to improve her bedside manner. Learning to look at her patients and learning to keep her nose out of her computer would be a good start.

May 20th, 2015
Enjoyed meeting and visiting with the doctor.. One thing that was really different is that the office relies on modern computer technology, more so then other doctors I have been to. If you don't use a smart phone or computer you may not want to use this doctor, but she is a good doctor.

August 27th, 2014
Somebody who truly does everything in their power to help you
I have been seeing doctor Fox for close to a year. I have had many health issues in the past year and have been to several doctors. Mostly when I saw the other doctors I felt like the clock was ticking as soon as I entered the room. Dr Fox has taken her time in every visit I have had with her, to make sure she understands every symptom and issue I am dealing with. I am very pleased that I have found her. She is trying to solve my medical problems and not merely give me medicine to mask my symptoms. I feel like Dr Fox really cares about her patients and does everything she can do to help you. In today's day I know you can't say that about a lot of doctors.

May 24th, 2014
Thyroid cancer patient
Guess it's all in how you choose to look at it. Her "focus on the computer" yields to me, her patient, a comprehensive written report of my visit (and I do sometimes refer back to it). It's true you wait a bit longer in the waiting room, but I am HAPPY to do that because it means she spends PLENTY of time with each patient. I never, ever have felt rushed with Dr. Fox, and I'm one of those million-questions patients. And I love her online patient portal--if I have a question/problem, she responds to my email within just a few hours (I'm lucky if my primary physician takes less than 2 days to respond). I wouldn't say she's a hand holder, but Dr. Fox absolutely listens to me and takes what I say into account regarding my treatment planning. I couldn't be happier with the care I receive here.

May 12th, 2014
Impersonal, discourteous, unhelpful.
The front desk assistant (who is also Dr. Fox's nurse) was exceptionally unhelpful and discourteous in person and on the phone. Dr. Fox could not have been more impersonal, focusing mainly on her computer screen with my information (and barely looking at me). She seemed very 'disease' focused instead of preventive/health focused. Very socially awkward. Difficult to give any stars at all.

December 17th, 2013
EXCELLENT!
Been looking for a good endo for many years do to cancer. Was extremely surpised and pleased at the kindness in the office and with the MD. The expertise and the "down to earthness" from office staff and the physician. I would recommend Dr. Fox to any body and I have. Great place to be seen!

February 23rd, 2013
Dr. Fox, is great she is takes her time with her clients, she insures that they understand what is going on and what they need to do and what she can do to help them. If you are looking for a doc who cares then Dr. Fox is that person.

June 4th, 2011
I think Dr. Fox is amazing!
I found both Dr. Fox and her assistant to be very considerate, caring & thorough. She also has a great sense of humor. I feel that I am lucky to have found her : ) One of the best things is they do their own blood draw there. I have other doctors in the same building, so I just pop down and get my blood test when my appointment time nears. Awesome!