A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Gamarnik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Gamarnik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Gamarnik, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Gamarnik graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Gamarnik has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Gamarnik MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shari Gamarnik practice?
- Dr. Shari Gamarnik has 1 office location.
Dr. Shari Gamarnik practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.