A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Geismar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Geismar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Geismar, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Geismar graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Geismar has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Florida Hospital East Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari L Geismar DO is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shari L. Geismar practice?
- Dr. Shari Geismar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shari Geismar practices Pediatrics near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians.