A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Gibson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Gibson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Gibson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Osceola Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Lynn Gibson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shari L. Gibson practice?
- Dr. Shari Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. Shari Gibson practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Primary Care Doctors.