Dr. Shari Gibson MD Patient Reviews

• 14 reviews

March 7th, 2016
Love this office
I love this office. They truly care about their patients!!!!! The care I receive is excellent and Dr. Gibson is compassionate and understanding. I am glad my wife and I found her.

January 30th, 2016
Have had Shari Gibson MD for over 10 years as my MD. She is wonderful. I have watched her grow from being in partnership with other MD's at a medical facility to currently owning her own practice on Scottsdale Rd. adjacent to Fashion Square Mall. She is truly the best!!

June 12th, 2015
LOVE
The doctor took the time to listen to my issues and gave me explanations is to why I am having my issues and what to do to prevent it. She really care for my health and well being. I love her and her staff and will be a long time loyal patient

May 21st, 2014
I have waited over 30 minutes the three times I've been in to this office. I have had issues with billing and insurance, miscommunications etc. and the staff is somewhat incompetent and unprofessional. We will be looking for a new physician on our insurance plan.

December 14th, 2013
GREAT PRACTICE
I was very ill and in the need of a new care provider. I called Shari's Family Practice first but figured I would have to call a few before I could be seen that day as a new patient. But I was pleasantly surprised when the Office Manager who answered the phone was very welcoming to helping me get an appointment as soon as possible. He told me to come down as soon as possible and they would fit me in. I didn't wait but 10 minutes before they saw me and the paper work was limited and quick, the staff was very helpful, kind and very caring. The doctor was caring and quick to get me in and out so I could go home and rest. Would highly reccommend this place to anyone.

August 12th, 2012
I have been seeing Dr. Gibson for 3 years for minor health issues. Most recently I had a terrible experience. Dr. Gibson expressed her personal opinion to my current circumstances and her opinion was extremely insensitve and completely uncalled for. Infact it was outright rude and offensive. Not to mention I have spent hours waiting for my appointments, which as others have said "who has the time"? Her scheduler has also been very rude to me and treated me as if I was an inconvenience. Linda her nurse, The PA and the man and woman at the front desk have always been very friendly on the other hand.

April 21st, 2012
Dr. Gibson is outstanding in every way!
Dr. Gibson is extremely knowledgeable, caring, and responsive to your needs. She is an exemplary doctor of the highest caliber. The staff is very professional and courteous. As with all outstanding in-demand doctors, she has a busy practice, which means you sometimes have to wait longer than usual. I will gladly wait to be treated by the best!

April 30th, 2011
Dr. Gibson is a compassionate practitioner who always spends time to answer questions and become familiar with my concerns. I have been her patient for 20 years.

November 15th, 2010
After waiting over an hour and a half today and having to leave before I could even see her I have decided to find a new doctor. She just takes way too long or her scheduler is overbooking her. Who has that kind of time?!?!

September 23rd, 2010
Always very courteous. Great personality. Answers all questions to my satisfaction. Takes time to explain all options on certain matters regarding my health.

August 20th, 2010
Best doctor I ever had! Dr. Gibson is exceptional in her diagnostic skills as she figured out a long standing problem I had been suffering with and had been misdiagnosed by other doctors. She was extremely personable as well. I'll never go to another doctor!

October 17th, 2009
Dr Gibson was a very caring and extremely intelligent physician. Best Dr. I ever had.