A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Snow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Snow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Snow, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Snow graduated from University of Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Snow has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Goldman Snow MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shari G. Snow practice?
- Dr. Shari Snow has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shari Snow practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.