A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Green is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Green, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Green has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Beth Green MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shari B. Green practice?
- Dr. Shari Green has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shari Green practices Internal Medicine near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY.
See Great Neck Internists.