Dr. Shari Green MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 10th, 2016
Dr. Greene is an excellent doctor, who is caring. I recommend her as a top physician.

January 12th, 2014
Disappointed.
Dr Green prescribed me a steroid medication making sure I wasn't pregnant...or at least I thought. I was on the drug for 3 days when I took a home pregnancy test which came back positive. Out of concern I called her. Since she didn't call me back I called her again the next day. Since she didn't call me back once again, my husband called the office angry. He asked that the doctor at least call me back. Eventually she did call saying only that she could no longer discuss my case. I should now discuss this problem with my Obgyn. WOW. WOW. She is my doctor! Not anymore. Dr Green I am still after all this time very disappointed with you. I used to respect you.

September 24th, 2013
Not the most warmest doctor and a rip off
Long story short...booking an appt especially if urgent min 2 weeks. I book a physical in May, the earliest I got was August. I planned to take off of work but a week before my appointment got cancelled because now Dr. Green is on vacation and got to rebook another 3 months later. And all she can say was " I'm allowed to take vacation right?" Not the friendliest or warmest with discussing my health concerns and at time very sarcastic. To top it off she tried to charge me 15 dollars for a doctors note for my job which she never told me until I went to the reception desk and the assistant told me! Who does that?? Sorry honey I'm not paying for your lunch and latte. Inconsiderate/Money hungry doctors and so sad that it's a female. I will be taking my health and business elsewhere.

April 29th, 2012
Dr Green is the best!
I have been a patient of Dr Green for 7 years, and can honestly say there is no better primary care physician. She is very detailed in diagnosing any illness, as well as offering preventative advice. Unfortunately for me I have moved to FL, and cannot find a doctor that I trust with my life as I did with Shari Green.