Dr. Shari Hicks-Graham Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shari Hicks-Graham?

March 11th, 2017

I love Dr Hicks Graham,she is very personable , discusses your problem in plain language. And you are a walking witness to her success. She is one awesome dermatologist.

June 20th, 2016

the doctor is very nice and understand . i appreciate i found. my old doctor passed away.

January 4th, 2016

Love her! Great Dr. Knows her stuff!

October 3rd, 2015

The doctor was referred to me from a previous patient who had positive experiences. The doctor's main focus was promoting her cosmotology line instead of her clinical side. Not all people go to a dermatologist to pay extra money for a hollywood face. Some go just for healthy skin. That should be encouraged instead of frowned upon, as it is in Dr. Shari's office. My visit was in the middle of September, I am still waiting for the office to call my prescription. I guess healthy skin isnt important if I dont pay for glamour.

October 13th, 2012

The One & Only Dermatologist

I've been to one other dermatologist & he was unsatisfactory in my opinion. Dr. Shari Hicks-Graham in my opinion is the best dermatologist. I recently complained of my skin discoloration & red-like ringlet marks which itched so bad I thought bugs were gnawing away. I'd seen the doctor before for other reasons but, it seemed as though new problems arose. She prescribed Olux-E foam for the skin condition. I must say, " I am sooooooooo overly satisfied with my progress I almost cried." If you have any problems whatsoever with your skin don't hesitate to check out Dr. Shari Hicks-Graham. She & her entire staff let you know you & your needs & concerns are important. I recommend her to anyone. I just wish I'd been able to go to her when I first noticed problems with my skin. It would have prevented me from self-confidence & embarrassment situations as well as so many other issues in my life. Thank you Dr. Hicks-Graham

January 14th, 2011

Wonderful dr.!

My husband and I both see Dr. Shari and she is wonderful. She also performed surg. on my forehead and you wouldn't even know it. She is caring, personal and a very good dr. !

August 29th, 2017