Dr. Shari Phillips MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Huntersville, NC

April 17th, 2011
Great doctor
I used to work in this office, and now bring my whole family to see Dr. Phillips. She always takes the time to listen to me and address the concerns I have about my children. Unlike my previous doctor, she makes you feel very comfortable--never rushed. I've never been over-billed in this office, like someone else mentioned. I recommend her to all my friends.

October 6th, 2010
I find Dr. Phillips to be an excellent doctor. She is concerned, caring and competent. I believe that if she had not been so thorough in her investigation of my complaint that I would probably have died with a heart attack or a stroke. I would recommend her to any one and I know personally that if another opinion is needed she is quick to refer to the proper physician.

August 2nd, 2010
Not thorough, overcharged
Teen visit- Dr. Phillips was a little uncertain addressing my daughter directly with me in the room. Then privately seemed to doubt her responses. We were billed for annual physical but when we asked about acne, we were charged additional for an office visit. Other physicians in the same practice ask if you have health concerns at your annual physical, but with Dr. Phillips we were charged for an additional office visit because we discussed an additional concern according to the staff-very unpleasant experience with that. Also, the annual exam was so minimal, cholesterols/lipids, urinalysis were not checked. My doctor in the same practice is much more thorough for annual exam and does answer any health concerns. Isn't that the point of an annual physical to discuss your health concerns? If patients are required to pay for an office visit for "additional concerns" discussed then a detailed list of what an annual preventive exam we are paying for should be provided as well. I will not allow Dr. Phillips to see my children again.