A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Klinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shari Klinger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Klinger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klinger graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Klinger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Jill Klinger MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shari J. Klinger practice?
- Dr. Shari Klinger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shari Klinger practices Internal Medicine near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists.