Dr. Shari Klugman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shari Klugman?

November 6th, 2015

I am writing this review based on one meeting with Dr. Klugman. She was quick, but thorough. I will continue to choose her for my healthcare needs. However, the staff has been consistently rude.

August 14th, 2015

I like and trust this doctor very much. Never will switch to another one, even though I am disappointed in front desk workers.

November 5th, 2013

Favorite ever!

Dr. Klugman is very thorough, very personable and gets straight to the point. I felt the initial office visit was more thorough than most. She knew I had consistent problems in my bloodwork and got to the bottom of it. She tells it like it is and does not cottle you as if you were a child or incapable of understanding. There are instances when you have to wait a bit, but overall my review of her and her staff is Awesome.

May 5th, 2011

Wonderful Dr.

Dr. Klugman not only took the time to listen to me she gave me suggestions on how to try to remedy the problem. She is a very thorough diagnostician. Her mannerism is that of a no-nonense down to the facts person. She has a wonderful sense of humor!She has mananged my care for the last 14 yrs and not only would I recommend her I already have -my Husband now sees her and loves her. She has worked with me when I have explained my reluctance to take medication and given viable options. I can't say enough about her Dr. Klugman is awesome!!!!!

January 10th, 2011

Don't know how to take her...

So the first time I ever met her, she never even introduced herself, didn't make eye contact; just started right in with questions etc. Poor bedside manner and mediocre diagnostic skills. Overall, I'm looking for a new physician.

December 20th, 2010

Before the 30 min wait in the waiting room while others are hacking and coughing around me. The extremely nice receptionist calls me to the back, where an intern does the initial report.Who is very nice also, very sympathetic, caring, even wished for a speedy recovery.(Flu like symptoms) Then approximately 20 mins later. Dr. Klugman comes in asks a few questions. Very rude temperment, I couldn't believe she actually rolled her eyes! As if I was making it up! I will say that is the very last time I go in to get treated by an over worked doctor that simply could care less!

July 29th, 2010

great and caring

I never liked drs. The first time I had made a appt with her she listened to me and asked me if I had any questions for her unlike most drs they usually ignore you. Very caring and easy to talk to. Very professional and would definitely recommend to others.

November 17th, 2009

I found Dr. Klugman to be rude and unprofessional to me. She did not respect my privacy - calling the results of a test across the front desk and waiting room to me, being just 1 example. She did not order bloodwork that's recommended for a medication I took. She ignored me when I asked about it. She did not listen to me when I kept telling her about pain and problems with certain body parts. As a result, I will have permanent pain and trouble with a major body part I would not recommend Dr. Klugman to anyone.

December 28th, 2016