Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shari Mann
Dr. Shari Mann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mann is affiliated with Montefiore Medical Center, Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division and Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shari Mann has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shari Mann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Doris Vallejo
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Bronx, NY 0 mi25
Dr. Dunstan Pulle
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Bronx, NY 0.06 mi51