A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shari Platt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shari Platt, MD is board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Platt graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Platt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shari Lynn Platt MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shari L. Platt practice?
- Dr. Shari Platt has 1 office location.
Dr. Shari Platt practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Emergency Physicians.